Phoenix Environmental Inc
- Vicki Reid Smith
- 12815 Premier Center Ct
Plymouth, MI 48170
- (734) 449-1266
- (734) 449-1268
Phoenix Environmental, Inc. is a 100% Woman-Owned Michigan Corporation formed in February of 1998. The Company offers a wide variety of fuel inspections, maintenance, training and installation to industrial, municipal and commercial entities primarily in Michigan.
Phoenix Environmental is dedicated to delivering expert fuel system services while ensuring the safety of our employees and the public. Phoenix has licensed A and B inspectors, SP001 inspectors, certified equipment technicians and union mechanical and electrical tradesmen.
Our customer base includes major automotive manufacturers, utilities, government entities, medical facilities and data storage clients. Major design and construction firms contract our services for fuel system design, equipment procurement, installation, service and inspection of fueling systems.
We offer LARA approved Class A and B operator training and certification 100% online. Train and certify all your employees with our Class C operator course. All our courses provided have multilingual options. Choose from English, Spanish, Arabic, Farsi, and Hindi with more to come.
- Additives / Fuel / Chemical Supply
- Oil / Water / Grease Separators
- EFT Dispensers
- Filters / Filtration
- Fleet Fueling
- Fuel Cards
- Fuel Dispatch / Delivery Software
- Fuel Supplements / Additives
- Petroleum Equipment Sales and/or Service
- Pumps and Dispensers
- Tank Lining / Testing
- Tanks / Secondary Containment
- UST / AST Lining
- Vapor Recovery / Leak Detection
- Consultants - Environmental / Business / C-Store
- Corrosion Prevention / Cathodic Protection
- UST / AST Inspection, Repair and/or Maintenance
- UST / AST Sales
- UST / AST System Installation
- UST System Testing, Tanks and Piping
- Computer Hardware / Software